[Oagdu] Annette Anderson, another update

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Nov 21 16:04:54 UTC 2017

Debbie,
Thanks so much for the update on Annette.
I have been out of the loop for about 10 days. My cell phone decided to take a dive into the toilet on Friday, November 10th. We were trying to dry it out, but of course it had to dry out for several days, and I was heading to California that afternoon. So, I left my phone with my co-workers in the IT Department, and they think it can be saved! But, I was without my phone and all of my contacts for over 10 days. I apologize if I have missed any phone calls or emails from any of you. I will let you all know when and if I have a functioning cell phone. Thanks!
Deanna