[Oagdu] FW: Join us in Columbus!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Oct 23 11:56:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Many of you know that I am also the President of a Guide Dogs for the Blind Alumni Chapter. We are going to be having a get-together this Sunday (October 29th) in Columbus. It will take place that afternoon, following the NFB of Ohio Convention. Please see the details below and feel free to join us! The more the better (you do not have to be a GDB grad).
Please let me know if you plan on attending. Thanks much! I look forward to seeing many of you this weekend!
Deanna