[Oagdu] Auction items and door prizes.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Sep 12 13:17:22 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I forgot to mention this on the call the other night. Can you think of ideas for items we can donate to this? Last year, we gave a gift basket with wine, cheese, etc.
I have a few items that I can donate as door prizes, like bath and body items. Maybe we can look into making a large bath and body gift basket for the auction?
We can always buy some gift cards through Scrip as door prizes.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Deanna