[Oagdu] Thank you!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Apr 11 15:21:03 UTC 2018

I just wanted to give a huge Thank You to the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users members who were able to participate in the Columbus Seminar/Legislative Day yesterday! I think we did some great work promoting the Service Animal Bill. I will provide more information soon, but for now I just wanted to publically thank our participants:

Debbie Baker
Marianne Denning
Christ Tolle (as well as Lisa Tolle)
Heather Leiterman
Deanna Lewis

You guys are awesome and I am so proud to have you on our team. Keep up the good work!

For those of you who could not attend, we hope you can join us next year!

Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system