[Oagdu] Vote for Mambo

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Apr 20 15:29:34 UTC 2018

Feel free to spread the word!

Please take a moment to vote on our photo in the Guide Dogs for the Blind Puparazzi Photo Calendar Contest! This is not your typical photography contest! Please help Mambo and I by voting for our photo; each vote is $1 and that money helps support GDB's mission. Also, if our photo gets the most votes, we would be featured in the 2019 calendar.
Voting ends on Tuesday, April 24th at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.
It costs $1 to vote, and there's no limit on how many times you can vote. The voting proceeds are all tax-deductible donations to Guide Dogs for the Blind. All votes must be paid for online via the contest's secure checkout system; you will receive a tax receipt by email when your transaction is complete.

Please visit this link to vote:
https://www.gogophotocontest.com/guidedogs/entries/118991
Thanks so much for your support!
Photo Descriptions are listed for all photos in the contest. The photo is of Mambo and me walking along a wooded path; both looking very happy and proud.
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system