[Oagdu] Want to learn more about doing things non-visually? Join this upcoming conference call.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Feb 16 13:55:46 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thought that some of you may be interested in this... Please spread the word to those who may not be on this list.

The NFB of Ohio seniors division is beginning a series of monthly phone gatherings for those new to blindness and needing information, tips, and resources. The first call will be March 18 at 7:00 PM. We are going to try to keep it to an hour. This is not limited to seniors. We do encourage those struggling with vision dependency or perplexed about how to do things nonvisually to call in. We see mentoring opportunities down the road, but for now we are just going to talk and listen. The emphasis will be on solving problems and moving toward positive attitudes.
The call-in number is: (712) 775-7031
Access code: 240 281 423 pound

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com