[Oagdu] Please join us!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Jul 12 13:19:35 UTC 2018

Good Morning,
I apologize for the short notice, but I would like to invite everyone to join our team for the Cincinnati Association for the Blind "Yes You Can" 5K walk/run this Sunday. You can register to walk with us or check out our fundraising page at the link below.
About our team: Team Tappers
Team Tappers is a team of guide dog and/or cane users along with their friends and family. Please join us as we walk independently using our canes or guide dogs.

Check out Team Tappers' fundraising page for Cincinnati Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired - https://donate.cincyblind.org/team/177405

To join our team click on the "Join Team" link on the above website. If you need help, let me know. Also, you can always register the day of the event. Here are the important details: