[Oagdu] Next Oagdu meeting.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Jul 18 13:08:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I apologize that I have fallen behind on emails and have been super busy at work. I hope that many of you were able to stream some parts of the NFB National Convention; especially the banquet and Nagdu meetings.
Given that it is already mid-July, I think it's probably best for us to wait and have our Oagdu meeting on the usual date/time. That would be Sunday, August 12th at 7:00 PM. Does that date look good for everyone?
Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system