[Oagdu] Don't miss our fun activity in Cleveland, Ohio!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Jun 19 15:09:22 UTC 2018

Hey guys,
Just wanted to send a final reminder. I really hope that many of you will be able to join us!
Deanna

Come join your fellow guide dog users for a fun outing at a Dog Agility Gym!

The Guide Dog Handlers of the Midwest Alumni Chapter will be hosting a fun activity directly following the Alumni Luncheon at the Cleveland Sight Center on Friday, June 22. Please join us for the After Party, a fun-filled outing to let our dogs run around and play in an enclosed area (that we will have all to ourselves). Volunteers will also be available to show us some of the agility equipment.