[Oagdu] Please read.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Nov 9 14:54:41 UTC 2018

Good Morning,
I hope that those of you who were able to attend the 72nd NFB of Ohio Convention had a blast! It was great to see all of you and so many guide dogs this year! I do not have the statistics in front of me, but we did very well selling snack items and doing chair massages at Convention. We also had several people place orders from the Pampered Chef rep. More details will be coming soon on how people can place their online orders, so stay tuned!
We were able to collect dues from some of our member during the Convention. Here is a list of peope that I collected money from (if you do not see your name on the list, but you know you paid dues, please let me know):
Deanna Lewis
Debbie Baker
Marianne Denning
LuAnn Bowers
Annette Anderson
Dustin Grandstaff

If you have not yet paid dues, you are more than welcome to send a check to Marianne Denning, our Treasurer. Please contact her if you have questions: Marianne at denningweb.com<mailto:Marianne at denningweb.com>

Again, stay tuned for a more detailed report and Convention wrap-up!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com