[Oagdu] Reminder

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Sep 18 15:32:12 UTC 2018

Sounds good. Thanks so much Debbie!
Deanna

From: OAGDU [mailto:oagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Baker via OAGDU
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:15 AM
To: 'Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users List' <oagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Oagdu] Reminder

I told Annette because she is having computer trouble; I just came off a week of my Internet being down.  So she said I put a curse on her.  She is still trying to line up a speaker for state convention, but says the vet with whom she can speak about it will not be available until this Thursday.

Debbie