[Oagdu] Lyft

Charles Hiser tristar1693 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:06:28 UTC 2019

Hey guys,

I've seen this before several times. Lyft will tell you it's so the drivers can prvide you with the best experience. It's to help you get a car that will better suit your needs, and the drivers can't legally discriminate, blah blah blah. I've never asked how hard it is to get that note removed, but it's probably a good idea.

Best,

Charles Hiser