[OAGDU] FW: Join us for our lunch outing this Sunday!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Oct 28 12:50:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I'd like to invite you to lunch on Sunday after our NFBO State Convention if you are interested. This is a lunch outing that the GDB Alumni chapter is doing; but if any of my Oagdu family can come, it would be great. Just let me know if you'd like to join us. The Restaurant is very close to our hotel. Thanks!

Guide Dog Handlers of the Midwest

Lunch Outing