[OAGDU] Reminder: Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users meeting this Sunday!

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 05:54:37 UTC 2019

Thank you all for your  willingness to begin 15 minutes later on Sunday. The
meeting should be a short one. But please note that Deanna will be writing
the Gavel Report for our division in the Ohio affiliate, so please be ready
to note your Gavel contributions for the division this year--presentations
about guide work, legislative participation, etc.

Sincerely,

Debbie Baker, OAGDU Vice-President