[OAGDU] Secretary Meeting Notes for June 2020

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:25:10 UTC 2020

Dear Brent,

Thank you for attending the August 9 call for OAGDU. It helped for you to be there, to listen to the meeting, to take notes and to know to access the recording in prep for the September 13 meeting. The meeting guests are all members of the NFB Springfield chapter. They were Vickie Travis, Dan O’Keefe and Arlie Ray. They all told me they thought it was a good meeting. If nothing else, Dan initiated “lively discussion.”

Debbie