[OAGDU] Oagdu call

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Jul 12 01:19:42 UTC 2020

Hello, we will be hosting two meetings during convention. First is the
seminar on Tuesday starting at 2 p.m. eastern time. Second is the annual
business meeting on Thursday starting at 3 p.m. eastern time. You will be
able to attend one or both meetings without registering, however I would
strongly recommend that you register so that we can have a better sense of
who was planning on coming, plus it will also make you eligible to win door
prizes. Regarding the business meeting on Thursday, you need to be a paid
and active member whether through the state affiliate or through National
in order to vote. Following is the registration link. I hope this helps.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfvs1o0YKBJvQdcEdiYxUs7ozTbesvaEuW6ehLe5UmfXxrYA/viewform