[OAGDU] Thank you! And an update

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:22:58 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Sorry that I am sending this so late.
I wanted to sincerely thank you for sending me the beautiful floral
arrangement from Oagdu. It meant so much to me, and they really helped
cheer me up and feel better.
I am doing pretty well, my recovery from my spinal surgery has been
going well. Things look good and have definitely improved. My biggest
setback is actually my lack of voice. When they do the surgery, they
go through an incision in your neck, moving aside your windpipe, vocal
cords, and esophagus to be able to reach your vertebrae. Many patients
experience trouble swallowing and a raspy/hoarse voice for several
weeks after surgery. And I am one of those lucky people! LOL
My voice is slowly getting a bit stronger, but it definitely sounds
like I have horrible laryngitis right now! It's just barely louder
than a whisper...
But, hopefully in the next few weeks it will continue to improve.
I hope you all are staying safe out there. Sending everyone big
virtual hugs! And virtual dog treats too *smiles* since they are
calorie free!
Thanks again everyone, talk to you all soon!
Deanna