[OAGDU] Reminder to register for the Oagdu Dog Christmas party

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 23:19:51 UTC 2020

Just a reminder, if you and your pup want to attend, please contact
Marianne as as soon as possible!
Deanna

The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users will hold our 2nd annual dog
Christmas party on Sunday, December 6, from 2:00 to 4:00 PM. There will be a
gift exchange for our dogs. This is open to all dogs; whether they are
pets or service animals. There will be games
and door prizes. There is a limit of $10.00 for the gifts. Everyone had a
great time last year and the dogs who attended have requested that we have
it again this year. If you are interested please send your name, email and
phone number. Be sure your dog provides his/her name and tells everyone the
gifts he/she would like. Please send an email to:

marianne at denningweb.com

or call 513-607-6053.

OAGDU hopes to see all of the dogs at the party.

\