[OAGDU] Reminder: Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users meeting this Sunday

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Sep 11 16:08:21 UTC 2020

Hello Deanna, is this meeting a regular meeting? As in, does it take
place at the same time on the second Sunday of the month? If so, I'd be
happy to add this to the NAGDU calendar so that others who are
subscribed to it will have the information.

Thanks, and let me know.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan