[OAGDU] Plans from fundraising committee

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Aug 18 12:35:45 UTC 2021

LuAnn is having computer challenges so I am sending this out for her.

3 of us met last night to talk about fundraising. OAGDU has an air fryer, a
block with 3 knives and a Keurig. After discussion we want to have a raffle
for the Keurig along with a $25.00 Amazon gift card. The raffle would begin
on September 19 (the day of the state board meeting) and a winner would be
drawn at the state convention. The tickets would be $5.00 or 3 for $10.00.
We would Braille the names of people who purchased raffle tickets on index
cards. We want people to know about this so we can discuss it and vote on it
at the September 12 meeting. Please be thinking about this and we will be
happy to answer any questions you may have.