[OAGDU] Time to pay your 2021 OAGDU Membership Dues

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:58:24 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Usually we collect membership dues at the NFB of Ohio State Convention
at our in-person meeting. Unfortunately, we could not all gather in
person this year. However, we still get the pleasure of paying our
membership dues! *smiles*
This year, we are asking you to pay your $5.00 membership dues either
by sending a check in the mail or via Paypal. If it's easier for you,
I can send an invoice/money request via Paypal.
Our Paypal email address is: Ohioguidedog at gmail.com
Or if you prefer to mail a check, please send that to my new address at:
Deanna Lewis
7853 Kirkland Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45224
Please let me know if you have any questions. I do need to have an
updated membership list sent into the NFB of Ohio very soon, so I
really appreciate you paying your membership dues as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Deanna