[OAGDU] Celebrating 31 Years of the ADA

Marion blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 26 23:51:19 UTC 2021

Please circulate the following message as widely as appropriate.

                Advocates for Service Animal Partners (ASAP) is the only
disability advocacy organization dedicated exclusively to securing and
protecting the civil rights of individuals who use service animals. In
recognition of the 31st anniversary of the landmark Americans with
Disabilities act, ASAP will celebrate with 31 questions about the ADA! Each
day during the month of July, ASAP will post a multiple choice question on
our Facebook page, inviting followers to answer the question and offer a
brief explanation of their answers, if they wish. The following day the
answer to the question, along with an explanation of the answer, will be
posted to our Facebook page followed by a new question.

                As a teaser, we have posted an actual question on our
Facebook page and will leave it unanswered until Wednesday, June 30 to offer
more people the opportunity to follow us and chime in. If you would like to
join the fun while learning more about the Americans with Disabilities Act,
please follow our Facebook page

https://facebook.com/asap411

About ASAP

                Advocates for Service Animal Partners (ASAP) is a nationwide
network of volunteer service animal advocates. Our goal is to encourage,
educate, and support service animal handlers through printed and electronic
publications, Informational webinars, recorded educational materials, and
direct advocacy support, intervention, and mediation. In support of this
mission, we also work to educate employers, governmental entities, private
companies, housing accommodations, and the airline industry about the
rights, responsibilities, and limitations of access under state and federal
law. For more information, please contact

                Marion Gwizdala, President

Advocates for Service Animal Partners Inc.

386-272-7411 (386-ASAP411)

 <mailto:Advocacy411 at gmail.com> Advocacy411 at gmail.com

                 <mailto:Advocacy411 at gmail.com> Advocacy411 at gmail.com