[OAGDU] App for all service dog teams

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 11 04:40:38 UTC 2022

There are so many apps available that can help people with disabilities. I
want to tell you about one for all service dog teams. It is NAGDU Guide &
Service Dog Info. At this time it is only available for iPhones. It provides
the laws for every state. I have used it when traveling. Sadly, I have had
to call the police because I was denied access because of my guide dog.
Frequently, police are not familiar with the laws around service animals in
their state so I launch this app when I call the police and show them the
law. It has worked to help me gain admittance to businesses, public
transportation and places where the general public can go. I encourage you
to download this app.