[OAGDU] OAGDU Minutes 6-12-2022

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 25 16:08:58 UTC 2022

-------------- next part --------------
Minutes June 12th, 2022

People present: Debbie Baker, Anette Anderson, LuAnn Bowers, Deanna Lewis. Paula Jordan.  A quorum
was established.
  Secretary minutes were  approved.
  Treasurer's report: current balance
$970.44.
  Fund raising committee: Candy Bar sales are going well. Deanna will re-post information on the Honey Baked Ham fund raiser.

  Old business: Paula has not heard anything back regarding a request in writing for a written copy of the laws concerning service dogs.
     The seminar and the business meeting for NAGDU during the national convention will be streamed. Also general sessions will be streamed.

  NEW BUSINESS:  Paula Jordan moved and Deanna Lewis seconded the motion to skip the July meeting. Motion approved.
     We discussed some issues with the department of transportation form for air travel. There are still inconsistencies with some air carriers.
     Debbie Baker moved that we contribute $50 to NAGDU to help cover care of the relief area at National convention. The motion was seconded by Deanna Lewis. Motion carried.
  Next meeting is August 14th at 7 PM. Meeting was adjourned at 7:45 PM.
Respectfully submitted,
Paula Jordan