[OAGDU] Gavel report.

Annette Anderson aanderson at csjtech.com
Mon Sep 12 16:41:08 UTC 2022

I'm gathering information for the Gavel Report for Debbie, so I need everyone to respond by next Monday.
Are you a Newsline user?
Are you on the Pac Plan?
What Guide Dog and Blindness related activities in Ohio or in your community, such as advocacy, school visits and seminars have you participated in during the last year.
What non-blindness activities such as attending school board meetings or engaging in community service work have you participated in during the last year? Please list any other activities that you believe would be relevant to this report.
Email me at aanderson at csjtech.com<mailto:aanderson at csjtech.com>.
Thanks for doing the extra work.
Annette