[OAGDU] Gavel report.

Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 17 19:42:36 UTC 2022

Hi Diane. I talked with 5 first grade classes in one school about blindness and guide dogs. This was in conjunction with the Everybody Counts program. Don’t know if this counts or not. If you need more information please feel free to email me or give me a call. My phone number is 513-921-3732. Thanks for putting this together.

God bless!

Paula and the pups

P.S. I just realized I’ve been spelling your name wrong in the minutes. I did the same with Asia’s name so I will make sure to correct those errors before my term as secretary ends.