[OAGDU] meeting minutes June 4 2023

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:28:58 UTC 2023

Debbie,
You forgot to include me in the attendance section of the minutes.
As a note I'll also be at bell camp this year teaching, but that was
confirmed and completed after the meeting, as I was waiting for my
background check to clear, so that's not a correction, just a note for
your benefit if you can't find me during that week.

Shane Popplestone
acting president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!