[OAGDU] Fun animal days to celebrate during the year

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Jun 3 17:00:45 UTC 2023

As I was looking for information about OH legislation related to service
animals I found a list of animal days, weeks and months to celebrate
throughout the year. Take a look. There is even a cat world dominance day
but I thought that was every day. JK Also, August 6-12 is International
Assistance Animal week. I would like to talk about what we can do to
increase awareness of service animals but Debby and I are not available
because we are the teachers for BELL Academy.

https://www.petsit.com/2023-pet-holidays-and-observances