[OAGDU] Fw: Attention graduates: Pet Food Recall

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 23:32:15 UTC 2023

I'm forwarding this message as it was forwarded to me by Scott Van gorp,
If your dog's are on this brand, please carefully read the below, and
take appropriate and immediate action for both yourself and your dogs.
Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
	spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com>
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!