[OAGDU] Sad news

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:45:38 UTC 2023

Marianne,

I'm also truly sorry that you no longer have Emma to hug. She joined all those dogs that we have all loved over the years. She can run and play again with all the little souls for which God cares. She had a good, long life, during most of which you could love and enjoy her. It was a blessing that Rhonda could love and care for her for so long.

Prayers,

Debbie