[OAGDU] Lets Socialize with the Students tonight

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:45:59 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, I would like to invite everyone to come socialize with the
Ohio Student Division tonight on Zoom. Sorry, this delay of email and on
top of it its not from our esteemed president Shane. I am just not doing
this correct at all today. As most of us students are in the middle of our
semesters and will most likely have mid-terms coming up, we have been
packed with studying. I hope that any and all can join us tonight at 8pm E
to hang out, rant about anything that comes up, and just catch up with
student life. I also want to give people a brief reminder that we are still
having our amazing drawing fundraiser going on. You will have the chance to
win an echo dot, or one of two Bluetooth tiles to help you label items with
this fundraiser. Each ticket is $5. Feel free to contact me vis email at
aevans.nfb at gmail.com to get more details. Below is the zoom information to
join the student division for some awesome relaxing time during our crazy
semesters. Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83171167510?pwd=OEtLd25EMzMxODR3akhnZ00zYlg3Zz09
Meeting ID: 831 7116 7510 Passcode: 6227

Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back