[OAGDU] Scheduling a Fundraising call

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:42:45 UTC 2024

i'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Working a second job definitely
makes a life pretty crazy. Currently I am not working and it has made it
easier in some parts but difficult and others. Wednesdays at 7 PM is
perfect for me to meet for a fundraising call.

Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back