[OAGDU] Fundraising Call

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 21:15:53 UTC 2024

Hi all,
Let's schedule our Fundraising Call for Tuesday, April 23rd at 7:00 PM.
Hopefully most of you will be able to join us.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone and discussing our future
fundraising ideas. If you have any specific ideas/suggestions please email
them to me, if you are not able to attend the call. Otherwise, feel free to
mention them on our upcoming call.
Talk to you all soon
Marianne, can you please send the Zoom link prior to the call on Tuesday?
Thanks so much!
Deanna