[OAGDU] FW: Blind and Low Vision Adults Needed for Rideshare Survey

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:22:06 UTC 2024

Hey everyone,
I received this from my work, so I thought some of you may be
interested in filing this survey out. Feel free to share.
Hope you all are having a wonderful New Year!
Deanna

Supervisors, please share this message with employees who do not have
access to email.

The following research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has
no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute
to our research mission.

Dear NFB members,

My name is Dr. Sylvia Brady, and I am a part of a research team at
Metropolitan State University of Denver that includes a member of the
NFB and one of our alumni, Charis Glatthar, to gather data about the
transportation experiences of the Blind and Low Vision community.

Do you use public transportation, taxis, or rideshare (such as Uber or
Lyft)? Share your thoughts and experiences by taking a brief survey.
This survey is part of a study investigating the various modes of
transportation used by blind and low vision individuals. One of the
main goals of the study is to better understand the travel experiences
of blind and low vision individuals especially when using rideshare
apps such as Uber and Lyft. We invite you to take part in this survey
even if you have not used rideshare services before. The more data we
collect, the better! This survey is open to all blind and low vision
individuals whether you use a cane or a dog, and whether you use
rideshare or not! The survey will be open until January 31st. Thanks
for your time.

Online survey is available here:
tinyurl.com/blvtransport<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2Fblvtransport&data=05%7C02%7Cfmd22%40pitt.edu%7C6291e7b24f9a493df8f808dc08803e4d%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C638394594701290369%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C62000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=aBah%2Bl6bpKaMmwazrRflUDo5aCY7xooNWSBNZJyTgJ8%3D&reserved=0>.

Questions? Contact Principal Investigator, Sylvia Brady Ph.D,
Metropolitan State University of Denver,
Sbrady16 at msudenver.edu<mailto:Sbrady16 at msudenver.edu>.