[OAGDU] Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users 2024 dues

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 10 01:24:39 UTC 2024

It is again time to pay the annual dues for Ohio Association of Guide Dog
Users. If you paid at our state convention you are good for the year. The
dues are $5.00 and you can pay in one of 2 ways.

You can pay with a check or money order. Please make your check or money
order out to Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users and send it to

Marianne Denning

835 Carini Lane

Cincinnati, OH 45218

You can pay through PayPal. The email that is connected to the OAGDU account
is:

ohioguidedog at gmail.com <mailto:ohioguidedog at gmail.com>

If you have any questions you can email me at:

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

or by phone at:

513-607-6053.