[OAGDU] National Service Dog Month Awareness Walk

Diane Gudaitis dmgudaitis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 01:02:25 UTC 2024

I am organizing a Walk For Awareness to commemorate National Service Dog
Awareness Month.  It will be held on Sunday, September 29th RAIN or SHINE.
We will gather at 1 pm at the Cincinnati Public Library (800 Vine Street),
then proceed to Fountain Square and circle the square a couple of times and
end with a photograph in front of the fountain.  We will continue back to
the library or you may wish to ride the Connector streetcar to experience
stops at Music Hall, Washington Park and Findlay Market.  Other
participants will include service dog teams and puppies in training from
Canine Companions and Dogs, Inc (formerly Southeastern Guide Dogs). This
walk is for service dogs and handlers only. No pets please!

Please RSVP to Diane Gudaitis
dmgudaitis at gmail.com