<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=EN-US link="#467886" vlink="#96607D" style='word-wrap:break-word'><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal>I ordered a Lyft ride at about 12:30 P.M. on August 13<sup>th</sup>, 2026 to get to an appointment. The driver, Khaled, with license plate numberKVA2320 arrived and as I approached the vehicle and reached for the door handle, the driver stated no pets. Even after I stated my dog is a service animal and by law you cannot refuse me a ride, he stated no pets again. He violated not only Lyft’s policy, but he violated state and federal law as well. He clearly knew I had a service animal as well since I have the optional service animal notification for drivers enabled. He had a clear path to proceed forward, but instead, he intentionally reversed his vehicle and struck me with his passenger side mirror. Before I could move myself and my Seeing Eye Dog out of the way, he did this a second time. We are okay, but the Warren County Sherrif department is not going to file charges against this driver even though this was a hit and run under Ohio law and an assault with a deadly weapon.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Hoping Evelyn’s work has recovered from how horrible her work was this past Thursday.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Haylie<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p></div></body></html>