<html class="apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto">I was just pondering this! I have a cooling dog mat from Costco I bought with the intention of using it for convention. I also have some dog toys and treats to donate. Just another idea.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Jackie and Tyrus</div><div><br></div><div><br id="lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature"><div dir="ltr">Jaclyn Schiemann<div>schiemja@gmail.com</div><div>440-223-8170</div></div><div dir="ltr"><br><blockquote type="cite">On Aug 19, 2026, at 5:13\u202fPM, Marianne Denning via OAGDU &lt;oagdu@nfbnet.org&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type="cite"><div dir="ltr">\ufeff<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style>@font-face { font-family: "Cambria Math"; }
@font-face { font-family: Aptos; }
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Aptos, serif; }
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: rgb(70, 120, 134); text-decoration: underline; }
span.EmailStyle17 { font-family: Aptos, serif; color: windowtext; }
.MsoChpDefault { }
@page WordSection1 { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 1in; }
div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; }</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--><div class="WordSection1"><p class="MsoNormal">Many of us know about The Blind Kitchen and have purchased her products. I suggest we purchase some kitchen items for a basket for the state affiliate to auction Saturday evening. I am posting the link to an alphabetic list of her products and we talk about it at the September meeting.<o:p></o:p></p><p class="MsoNormal"><a href="https://theblindkitchen.com/list-of-tools-and-prices-with-links/">https://theblindkitchen.com/list-of-tools-and-prices-with-links/</a><o:p></o:p></p></div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>OAGDU mailing list</span><br><span>OAGDU@nfbnet.org</span><br><span>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/oagdu_nfbnet.org</span><br><span>To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for OAGDU:</span><br><span>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/schiemja%40gmail.com</span><br><span>List archives: &nbsp;http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/oagdu_nfbnet.org</span><br></div></blockquote></div></body></html>