<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Aptos;
        panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Aptos",serif;
        mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle19
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Aptos",serif;
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;
        mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=EN-US link="#467886" vlink="#96607D" style='word-wrap:break-word'><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal>Have you heard anything from Lift? I hope the driver was terminated but I seriously have doubts about it.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=MsoNormal><b><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>From:</span></b><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'> OAGDU &lt;oagdu-bounces@nfbnet.org&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Haylie Gallacher via OAGDU<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, August 16, 2026 3:34 PM<br><b>To:</b> oagdu@nfbnet.org<br><b>Cc:</b> Haylie Gallacher &lt;haylieg2780@gmail.com&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [OAGDU] A Heads Up about a now Hopefully Terminated Lyft Driver<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>I ordered a Lyft ride at about 12:30 P.M. on August 13<sup>th</sup>, 2026 to get to an appointment.&nbsp; The driver, Khaled, with license plate numberKVA2320 arrived and as I approached the vehicle and reached for the door handle, the driver stated no pets.&nbsp; Even after I stated my dog is a service animal and by law you cannot refuse me a ride, he stated no pets again.&nbsp; He violated not only Lyft&#8217;s policy, but he violated state and federal law as well. &nbsp;He clearly knew I had a service animal as well since I have the optional service animal notification for drivers enabled.&nbsp; He had a clear path to proceed forward, but instead, he intentionally reversed his vehicle and struck me with his passenger side mirror.&nbsp; Before I could move myself and my Seeing Eye Dog out of the way, he did this a second time.&nbsp; We are okay, but the Warren County Sherrif department is not going to file charges against this driver even though this was a hit and run under Ohio law and an assault with a deadly weapon.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Hoping Evelyn&#8217;s work has recovered from how horrible her work was this past Thursday.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Haylie<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>