[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- April 19-25

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Apr 19 00:36:15 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- April 19-25

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i4.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

Don’t you wish God told us a little more about creation than just “in the beginning …”? Not until He creates people does He get into detail. Dr. McGee says, “God attaches more value to you than He does to the entire physical universe.” Imagine that! Explore firsts this week on the Bible Bus: The first person, the first family, the first murder … and the first mention of God’s rescue plan in Jesus Christ. Get started now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Genesis series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air April 19-25, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-h/>

Genesis 1 Introduction (continued)

How did the world begin? Who or what brought it into existence? What really happened? Science and religion have come to some amazing and curious conclusions about the origins of the universe. Join Dr. McGee as he reviews some of these theories in light of Scripture. (Airs April 19, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-k/>

Genesis 1:1

Why did God create the universe? In this study, Dr. McGee gives us three excellent reasons and continues to look at the problems with the theory of evolution. (Airs April 20, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-u/>

Genesis 1:2-25

When God made the heavens and the earth, were the days of creation a literal 24 hours or do they represent a longer period of time? That’s what Dr. McGee covers in this study. Hop aboard the Bible Bus as we witness the earth and everything around and in it be formed out of nothing. (Airs April 21, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-o/>

Genesis 1:26—2:3

It only took a few words to tell us everything God wanted us to know about the creation of the universe . . . but when it came to man, God gave more details. Find out what it means that man was created in God’s image and what God intended for man from the very beginning. (Airs April 22, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-b/>

Genesis 2:4-25

As our study of Genesis continues, we’re back in the garden of Eden where we see God “breathe” life into Adam, learn about the tree of good and evil, and witness as woman is created from Adam’s rib. (Airs April 23, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-n/>

Sunday Sermon: Golden Bells and Pomegranates

(Exodus 28) The high priest’s robe of the ephod had around the hem golden bells interspersed with pomegranates. Dr. McGee likens the bells to a believer’s verbal convictions and pomegranates to the fruit of a believer’s life. (Airs April 25, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-p/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-x/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

Think you know Genesis?

Dr. McGee calls Genesis the “seed plot” of the Bible; in it we find the beginning, the birth, of everything.

Check out this panoramic overview of the first book on our epic journey through the whole Word of God—and then dive in to explore all the details you discover.

It’s going to be a great trip.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-m/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-q/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-a/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tljihiyd-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-v/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-e/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-s/>

  <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i4.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-g/> TTB.org   <http://i10.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-w/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy-yd/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/022855/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-tljihiyd-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.