[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] Keep It Simple

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Apr 22 13:39:55 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of trish via
groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 9:26 AM
To: cwwc
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] Keep It Simple

Keep It Simple

Today is my 70th Birthday.  Throughout these seventy years, I have tried to
complicate things - but God, in his infinite wisdom, always keeps things
very simple.   In Proverbs 3:5-6, God makes it very clear and simple how we
are to walk daily with Him.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and
lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and
He will direct your paths."

Simple...
     Trust and Obey.
     Love God with all your heart.
     Follow Him.
     Seek Him and His will.
     Don't trust you own feelings or emotions, trust Him.
     Don't lean on your own experiences or knowledge base, lean on Him!
     Don't complicate it, keep it simple!

When you do...
     He will guide your every step
     He will lead you all the way
     He will go before you and walk beside you
     And one day, you will dwell in His house forever!!! (Psalm 23:6, John
14:2-3)

"A Simple Prayer"

Today,
     For what I am that I ought not to be,
     Forgive me
     For what I am not that I ought to be,
     Forgive me

Be with my mouth in what it speaks.
Be with my hands in what they do.
Be with my mind in what it thinks.
Be with my heart in what it feels

Work in me
     through me
          for me
               in spite of me

David Langerfeld

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#7623)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/7623>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Keep
%20It%20Simple>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Keep%
20It%20Simple>  | Mute This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/82284936/21951>  |
New Topic <https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.