[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Ohio communities of faith monthly meeting

Macy McClain macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:50:15 UTC 2021

Hey everyone!
Here is the Zoom invitation to our meeting this Tuesday.
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Ohio Communities of Faith division meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)