[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Just for You

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 28 02:54:05 UTC 2021

Thanks my friend.

Wan

From: Ohio-Communities-of-Faith [mailto:ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Pittman via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:11 PM
To: Nfb of Ohio Communities of Faith Mailing List <ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Debbie Pittman <debbiepittman99 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Just for You

Wanda,

Your poem is beautiful.  I’m glad I had the pleasure of reading it.   What a wonderful prayer.

DebbieP.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2021, at 6:42 PM, Wanda via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I did not have the opportunity to read this to you all.

Wan Sloan

A  Prayer for You

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am praying and asking for your kind and graceful understanding for all those that are in need of healing from sickness’s especially from this Corona Virus #-19 that

Is causing so much suffering in our World’s population.

As we lose our love one’s from this dangerous disease, I ask for your strong healing power,  peace and encouragement  which I believe You’re Spirit, Lord, is always in our Souls.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Communities-of-Faith:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-communities-of-faith_nfbnet.org/debbiepittman99%40gmail.com