[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] You Have Circled This Mountain Long Enough

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:10:52 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of trish via
groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:22 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] You Have Circled This Mountain Long Enough

You Have Circled This Mountain Long Enough

"You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north." (Deuteronomy
2:3)

Listen to this wonderful challenge from Ruth Graham...    "Either we can be
victimized and become victims, or we can be victimized and rise above it.
Often it is easier to play the victim than take off our masks and ask for
help.  We get comfortable with our victim status. It becomes our identity
and is hard to give up.  The Israelites often played the victim card, and I
love what God finally tells them, 'You have circled this mountain long
enough. Now turn north' (Deuteronomy 2:3).

Turn north!  It's time to move on!  Self-pity, fear, pride, and negativity
paralyze us. Taking off our masks takes courage, but if we don't do it, we
will remain in our victim status and end up stunted."

What about you?
     Do you keep talking and talking and talking about something you just
can't get over?
     Are you living in the past because you just can't "let it go"?
     Do you keep wallowing in self-pity wondering what "could have been"?
     Have you discussed it over and over with different people, but you've
never taken action?
     Have you worried and worried about it, but you've never done anything?
     Are you still living in misery because it's something you can't forgive
or forget?
     Have you circled and circled and circled this issue all your life?

The time has come!!!
You have circled this mountain long enough.  Turn north!!!

David Langerfeld

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#7660)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/7660>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20You%
20Have%20Circled%20This%20Mountain%20Long%20Enough>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20You%2
0Have%20Circled%20This%20Mountain%20Long%20Enough>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/82423513/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.