[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: LORD FORGIVE ME WHEN I WHINE

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:12:37 UTC 2021

From: Larry Perry [mailto:larryperry at performancepress.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Larry Perry
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 8:11 AM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: LORD FORGIVE ME WHEN I WHINE

  <http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=d78a5579-96b4-41f2-9a2f-ee8757280a98&a=1103316066373&c=6f49fc70-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a>

Letter from Larry

Wednesday

April 28, 2021

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif>

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone:

Many years ago when I was doing a lot of public speaking, I met

a fellow speaker at a convention where we both were speaking. He

gave me a little card with today's message that I want you to think

about all day today.

LORD FORGIVE ME WHEN I WHINE!

Today, upon a bus, I saw a lovely girl with golden hair,

I envied her....she seemed so beautiful....and wished I were so fair.

When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble down the aisle.

She had one leg and wore a crutch; but as she passed....a smile!

Oh God, forgive me when I whine,

I have two legs. The world is mine!

I stopped to buy some candy. The lad who sold it had such charm.

I talked with him. He seemed so glad. If I were late, it'd do no harm.

And as I left, he said to me, "I thank you. You have been so kind.

It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see," he said, "I'm blind."

Oh God, forgive me when I whine.

I have two eyes. The world is mine.

Later while walking down the street, I saw a child with eyes of blue.

He stood and watched the others play. I stopped a moment,

When I said, "Why don't you join the others, Dear?"

He looked ahead without a word, and then I knew he could not hear.

Oh God, forgive me when I whine.

I have two ears, the world is mine.

With feet to take me where I'd go, with eyes to see the sunset's glow,

with ears to hear what I would know....

Oh God forgive me when I whine.

I am blessed indeed. The world is mine!

~Thank you Og for the reminder~

*****

May God Bless You and yours, and God please forgive

us when we whine!

Larry

‌

NOTE: This letter is sent to anyone interested in receiving these inspirational notes. There is no charge and you are encouraged to forward these to anyone you think would benefit from reading them. If you would like to receive them direct, just send an email to me at larryperry at att.net and request to be added to the Letters from Larry list. If you press the UNSUBSCRIBE button, you will be permanently unsubscribed from receiving these letters.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Performance Press | 11464 Saga Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931

 <https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001sN5pmngK0k9o3NqMiSj7fA%3D&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ca=d78a5579-96b4-41f2-9a2f-ee8757280a98> Update Profile |  <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice> Customer Contact Data Notice

Sent by  <mailto:larryperry at att.net> larryperry at att.net powered by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE> Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE> Try email marketing for free today!

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.