[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: Prayers for our friends

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 30 01:12:48 UTC 2021

A  Prayer for You

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am praying and asking for your kind and graceful understanding for all those that are in need of healing from sickness’s especially from this Corona Virus #-19 that

Is causing so much suffering in our World’s population.

As we lose our love one’s from this dangerous disease, I ask for your strong healing power,  peace and encouragement  which I believe You’re Spirit, Lord, is always in our Souls.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen