[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayers for our friends

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Thu Apr 29 18:39:14 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith please join us in lifting up prayers for members who have contracted Covid and are sick from other diagnoses.
Regina Mason, at home recovering
Joanne Williams and her sister Frankie who are hospitalized.
Annie Dixon, at home recovering.
Carol Ann aarington, At home recovering and her sister Lynette Lawson home recovering from surgery.
And former member Jackie Glenn at home recovering.

May God placed a hedge of protection around each and everyone of you as he provides you comfort and healing, in Jesus mighty name, amen. ent from my iPhone