[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] C.A.L.M. by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:19:03 UTC 2021

The Scripture Hall of Fame that contains the twenty-third Psalm, the Lord’s
Prayer, and John 3:16 should also display Philippians 4:4-8.

*Celebrate God’s goodness.* “Rejoice in the Lord always” (v. 4). Celebrate
who he is, what he has done in your life, and celebrate his goodness,
faithfulness, and forgiveness.

*Ask God for help.* Verse five says, “The Lord is at hand.” Because of the
Lord’s nearness, we can ask him for what we need.

*Leave your concerns with God.* Verse six says, “With thanksgiving, let
your requests be made known to God.” State your concerns, then leave them
in the hands of the father.

Verse 8:* Meditate on good things.* “Think about the things that are good
and worthy of praise” (v. 8). We can transform our minds with conscious
meditation on the good.

C.A.L.M. Calm.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."