[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Let God Intervene by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:37:47 UTC 2021

When we are in the midst of the problem, it’s difficult to see a way out.
When we have limited resources, it’s difficult to imagine being able to
work with what we have. But God already knows how he will solve your
problem, my friend. And God has infinite resources. You are the human; he
is the divine being. Let Him help you. Let him intervene.

The next time you feel overwhelmed, remind yourself of the one who is
standing next to you. What bewilders you does not bewilder him. When you
present your needs to him, he never, ever turns to the angels and says,
“Well, it finally happened. I’ve been handed a code I cannot crack. The
demand is too great, even for me.”

You may feel outnumbered, but he does not. Give him what you have, offer
thanks, and watch him go to work.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."