[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-28-21

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sat Aug 28 21:29:16 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io <committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Koppelmann via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2021 3:58 PM
To: audioourplace-chat at googlegroups.com
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-28-21

My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-28-21
Psalm 149:3-4 (NKJV) 3 Let them praise His name with the dance; Let them sing praises to Him with  the timbrel and harp. 4 For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with  salvation.
This verse speaks specifically of the praise and worship He receives from His children.
There is tremendous power in praise and worship. And God loves it!
It is a mighty spiritual weapon given to believers. And when we are praising and worshipping Him,  He begins to deal directly with our spiritual enemies.
That’s why it’s so important to continue doing this even when we are in a battle.
We don’t stop. We don’t sit down and whine. We don’t wish we had someone else's life.
If we want to win any battle, we'd better learn how to drop to our knees in praise and worship to  the Lord, our Savior.
Why don’t His children do this more often?
Because the enemy will work extremely hard to distract us, leaving very little time for it.
Our enemy knows that when we spend time worshiping and praising God, we have victory over him. He  will fight us tooth and nail to keep us off our knees.
He will fight extra hard to keep us in a continual state of fret, worry and unbelief.
Let us take a few minutes today and ponder on where we stand.
Have we filled up our day already? Did we get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget about  praise and worship?
This is a good day to start over. Rethink it. It's never too late.
Pastor Curt & Pastor Ellie
Seven Seas Ministries

View/Reply Online (#8715): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8715
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io